DENTAL IMPLANT SERVICES IN RIO GRANDE DENTAL CLINIC
To determine whether you are a candidate for dental implants, Dr. Nitardy will meet with you to review your dental and medical history, learn about your lifestyle and understand your goals for your oral health. She will listen carefully to your concerns, explain options for treatment and answer all your questions about getting dental implants.
Dr. Nitardy will use her advanced training and years of experience to give you new teeth that look and feel perfectly natural.
After your initial consultation and examination, Dr. Nitardy formulates a treatment plan based on your specific needs, desires and budget. In some cases, extractions, bone grafting, implants and temporary restorations can be placed the same day.
Dr. Nitardy uses information gathered from the CT scans to begin planning your implant procedure. This highly detailed information helps him locate the densest bone and fabricate surgical guides to assist with precisely placing implants in the optimum location. Having the tools to pre-plan your implant surgery allows Dr. Nitardy to select the exact size, diameter, location and angle of implant post to be inserted, making the actual surgery a very precise and minimally invasive procedure.
By pre-planning it is also often possible to do the whole procedure in the same day in many cases. No need to go to another specialist you can be treated in the comfort of Rio Grande Dental office.
Your comfort is our top priority. We always maintain communication with you, offering reassurance when needed, and we also offer the option of sedation to help you relax. Dr. Nitardy performs the majority of dental implant procedures using a simple local anesthesia, with patients feeling no discomfort.
However, for patients that are very anxious, we can provide either oral or IV sedation. You are fully conscious and can respond to questions or requests, yet you feel no sensation of pain.
Sedation assistance is available for those patients who would prefer to be asleep during the implant procedure.
Come and see us!
For a Dental Implant Consultation and learn more about how dental implant treatment can benefit you. Give us a call and we will be happy to schedule your appointment!
WHAT IMPLANT BRANDS DO WE USE?
Permanent Non-Removable Treatment Options
SINGLE MISSING TOOTH REPLACEMENT WITH TITANIUM IMPLANT
– Only $699 per implant (not including abutment or crown)
– Implant is placed same day, then return in 4-6 months for abutment at $320 and crown $279
DENTAL IMPLANTS FOR COMPLETE SET OF UPPER OR LOWER TEETH
– 2 appointments are necessary
– First appointment, place 8 implants, dentures or acrylic bridge (in only 2 days) $5,832.00
– Then return in 4-6 months for second appointment for 8 abutments and a 12 unit permanent metal porcelain bridge (in only 4 days) $5,908.00
– The total cost for either upper OR lower area including: 8 implants, 1 acrylic denture or 1 acrylic bridge, 8 abutments, and a 12 unit permanent metal porcelain bridge for only $11,740
ALL ON 6 PROCEDURE
– Includes 6 dental implants upper or lower area
– Place implants same day, dentures or acrylic bridge can be ready on the next day
– Then return in 4-6 months for 6 abutments and a 12 unit permanent metal porcelain bridge
– Rio Grande Dental price for upper or lower are including:
6 dental implants, 1 acrylic denture or 1 acrylic bridge, 6 abutments, 12 unit permanent metal porcelain bridge for only $9,702
CERAMIC IMPLANTS FOR SINGLE TEETH OR FULL-MOUTH RESTORATION
– Only $1,600 per implant including abutment
– Implants are from Z-Systems
– Place implant day 1, temporary acrylic crown same day
– Then return in 4-6 months for zirconia (metal free) crown/s or bridges at $399 per unit
Removable Treatment Options
SNAP ON DENTURES
– For upper or lower area for first visit includes:
4 dental implants and 1 acrylic denture for only $3,036. Can be done in only 2 days!
– For upper or lower area for second visit 4-6 months later includes:
4 abutments and 4 denture attachments for only $1,280. Can be done same day!